ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT ASSISTANT
This is a part-time, contracted position for N.A.F. (Noel Alexandria Foundation). This position is
the direct supervision of the Administrator (CEO). ANOUNCEMENT
Performs the following duties: answer phones, operating multiple lines; take messages and transfer
calls; set –up appointments; create, retrieve and file appropriate files and documents; assist with
memorial fund applications; assist with outreach activities; always maintain professionalism and
confidentiality; and perform other duties as assigned.
• Requires one year of recent clerical experience.
• Also requires fundamental written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain working relationships; ability to operate standard office equipment; learn office technology systems; and perform arithmetic calculations.
• Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Zoom.
• Must be trustworthy in handling sensitive and confidential materials.
• Must be able to interact well with employees, clients and the public, work cooperatively with
others, and represent the Noel Alexandria Foundation in a professional manner.
• Preferred: Bilingual
SCREENING: Only those applicants possessing experience most directly related to the immediate needs
of the office will be invited to appear before a Qualification Appraisal Board for the purpose of
appraising training, experience and interest in the position.
FIRST REVIEW: May 1, 2023
APPLY: All applicants must submit resume along with the names of three professional references
to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive consideration. Please put NAF Administrative
Support in the Subject Line.